How to Check Your Konica Copier Meter/Counter Reading
You can also save $$$Money by Restricting who can make color copies and prints on your Konica 8 series & “i” series
1. Open Pagescope Web Connection and login as admin (password 1234567812345678)
2. User Auth/Account Track>Authentication Type>User Authentication>On>Public User Access "ON (Without Login)"
3. User Authentication Setting>Under Authentication Settings, add user with an easy to remember temporary password 1234
4. Under User Authentication Setting>Public User, I changed Copy and Print to "Black Only". I also setup Print without Authentication to "Black Only".
5. In the printer driver on the server, check boxes under Settings>Authentication Settings... "Verify Authentication settings before printing" and "Popup Authentication Dialog when printing". Then , under Configure>Device Options turn User Authentication "ON (MFP).
Under Printing Preferences, under the Basic Tab, input the username and password under "Authentication/Account Track...". Click the verify button and it succeeds.
Konica Minolta Print Driver Download (click on the blue button above)